Sydney Warriors Clash Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SydneyWarriors a Clash Royale Team

Go down

Welcome to SydneyWarriors a Clash Royale Team Empty Welcome to SydneyWarriors a Clash Royale Team

Post by souLjah Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Welcome everyone to our forums, this forums are intended to better communication between teammates, organise competitions, help each other improve. Please be polite and use appropriate language when using the forums. If you are not already registered please make sure you get that done and out of the way and visit at least twice a week to be up to date with your team.

I would also like to introduce myself, i am souLjah a professional gamer and has travelled overseas to compete against other countries. I have since retired and now playing 8Ball Pool, Clash of Clans & Clash Royale. I am a very competitive person and very team oriented.
I am aiming at helping put SydneyWarriors in the top10 of the Australian Rankings.
Please feel free if you are ever in a pickle to ask for advice from myself or other leaders.

souLjah over & out

souLjah
Admin

http://sydneywarriors.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum